View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 03:10 AM   #144 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default i need to decide on a font colour yiKeS
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Of all the places in the world, Dragomir had never really given this particular building much consideration. It was just one of those places in Diagon Alley that he often walked past and sort of looked at but never really saw, though perhaps the fact that it was so alien to him was what made it the perfect venue for a date. He was always up for trying new things, but then, where Oliver was concerned, he would have been happy to go almost anywhere. Practically all of Drago's now-precious free time was spent with his boyfriend, and he would have it no other way.

Sitting down next to Oliver - close, but still allowing both of them the elbow room that changing footwear would require - he started unlacing his own shoes and gave what he could see of the bowling alley an appraising sort of look. "No, never. I've read things here and there about how muggles play-" Play? Do? What was the right verb for bowling? Dragomir's English was practically perfect, if he did say so himself, but sometimes the words still felt awkward even as he spoke them. Times like that he had to consciously stop himself from slipping into the far-more-comfortable Bulgarian. "-but I've never done it myself." He turned his attention to his feet, now in the bowling shoes, and started lacing them up before looking up to grin at Oliver. "First time for everything, right?"

You are Chocolate!

Last edited by Felixir; 01-31-2018 at 11:10 PM.