View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 03:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was all she could do not to roll her eyes. Taking from those who decided to brew in the lab? How many students actually put in the extra potions work and when had it become a rule it needed to be done in the lab? Weren't the ingredients for all the students? Sounded like a convenient little clause if you asked her. One he was using to justify his otherwise senseless ire.

"My experiments span, far beyond potions." His reminder he was "Potions Master" at the school did very little to make her budge. Her experiments were heavily charms dependent and supplemented by potions to give them distinction. He wasn't at the top of her list of people she needed approval for, in fact she could still do most all her experiments without potions and it wouldn't be too much skin off her back, so no, she didn't accept it.

The only trouble came in a few potions she'd been brewing that she'd NEEDED at this point, but he didn't get to have a say in her brewing them either.

The mention of the Headmistress only served to cause a spike in her level of agitation. Unnecessary agitation. She'd only come for her book.....her book that she was now being told she wouldn't be getting until he felt...she...deserved it....? So...basically...that book would never be returned to her possession and she would have to ask her father to owl her a new one copy. Noted.

Blue eyes glossed over the desk before rising to him again. There was firm resolve in them but she went silent. His mind seemed perfectly made up, but now so was hers.

She was keeping her lab.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.