View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 09:19 PM   #31 (permalink)
Pucki
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Shera Ben-Ari
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by debpetrisor View Post
That one was the smaller bag? His mouth dropped slightly open, before laughing. "I-I won't even ask about the other one." Those were just things far out of his knowledge and understanding, though he was beginning to wonder what she carried in there aside from snacks.

He shook his head when Shera asked him if he wanted anything else to eat. "I'll leave room for dinner," he said. "Do you want to go back to the castle and see if it's ready?" She did seem like she could have snacks on the way back and dinner, and it was beginning to get a little bit late.

Though he turned to the small Granian who was still munching happily on the apple, and wasn't ready to part ways just yet... but they would return, most likely soon, if Shera's enthusiasm was anything to go by. He patted the horse's soft mane, thinking that next time they came they should start being productive and groom them, and even help clean the stables.
Shera was once again less than enthusiastic at the idea of leaving, patting the baby horse that was standing next to her as she slowly came to terms with the idea of leaving to eat dinner. While she hesitated she could keep going with their conversation to drag everything out, right?

She'd giggled at his response, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "Don't you have any bags with undetectable extension charms?" because she hadn't met a witch or wizard in her life that hadn't understood the benefits of using them on everything.

Maybe she just hadn't met enough in her life up until now.

"Dinner sounds good," her stomach rumbled in agreement, though unlike Daehyun she pulled out another muffin for her to munch on while they walked back up to the castle. She would still have more than enough room to stuff herself full with food when they got there.

She was definitely a big eater.