View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 10:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Sitting with Zoryn ^^
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Yaaaawwwnnnnn. She needed sleep. The worst part about needing sleep was knowing she couldn't afford it for another night if she wanted to remain on schedule. It was the natural problem that occurred when you started your Fifth Year with so many interests and only so many hours in any one day.

Jessa fought to keep her eyes open, the surest sign the potion was beginning to lose its effect and her body was again trying to succumb to its natural need. Should've brought some down with her to breakfast but she'd felt FINE when she left her lab that morning.

"Hello Professor." She greeted, trying her best to mask another yawn as she moved to the back to collect herself some cheesecake and cocoa. Surely the food would keep her awake--or...rather....the process of eating would. It was very likely that once digestion commenced, she would need to prop her eyelids up with crowbars.

"Hey Zoryn." She greeted, slipping into the seat next to hers in that cluster of desks and chairs. The maze was interesting. Couple that with the caged toy rats and miraculously, the Ravenclaw was beginning to feel more alert. "This is looking like my kind of lesson." Mazes and test subjects. That's all she saw, really.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.