View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 04:27 AM   #241 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"Well.....what if....you took one anyway? In a cage? You wouldn't be decorating the Great Hall with it but at least then I'd be able to get the interaction I'm missing out on." That was a good compromise, wasn't it? "And you can control who interacts with it so no one will have a chance to channel their inner Gryffindor.....or Ravenclaw admittedly." AND she'd be able to better appreciate it without a cave looming over her the way this one was.

Blue eyes rose to the man again. "Thanks, by the way." She didn't explain what it was for, but it was still important to let him know she appreciated it. Not being forced to just suck it up and enter the cave--as if it was possible. Oh and the lesson was over. Oh Meeeeeerlin, thank CIRCE!!! "I'm sure it was a great lesson, Sir." She said, before heading back to her bale of hay to collect her things.
Tristan gave her an incredulous look. Did she not understand that not even HE wanted to go near them they were that dangerous? And he'd dealt with mother Dragons just after they had laid eggs. "I don't know Jessa, it's just too risky. They are very hostile and I don't want to put you in danger. Besides, you wouldn't be missing out on interacting with them as no one else is. There are only Flying Foxes in here.
I'll think about it, but don't be upset if I don't show up with one."
He was not going to put her or anyone else in danger by being in close contact with a poisonous creature.

She didn't need an elaboration on her gratitude. Fear was something everyone had to overcome and she would when it was time for her. But he wasn't going to be the one to push her. "No problem." He said with a wink. When she complimented him...sorta he grinned, and replied, "I hope it was. I'll let you know when to help me set up the great hall." He waved as she walked away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Professor? I can't get this bat to move onto the tree limbs.. every time I try he just moves to another spot..." She wasn't upset at all, in fact she was giggling about it right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Yeah... Miranda had decided to watch as opposed to participate...
Bats just weren't her thing.. Like at all. In fact they repulsed her.. Flying mice.. That's all they really were.. Flying devil rats full of bugs and disease and NO THANKS!.. But she was cool with cutting up the fruit for anyone who might need extra .. It seemed that the bats were enjoying being fed by everyone.. Better them than her.. Mhm..

" Hey, Rylee.. Here.. Try to lure him to hop onto the branch with this..", She smiled as she handed her adopted baby sister a bitty piece of fruit.
Tristan was just about to help out Rylee when Miranda placed some fruit on the tree limb. He watched hoping the Bat would budge but...this bat really liked Rylee. He chuckled. "Well, Rylee I think you have found a new friend. Here let me help you." He cut a very large hunk of mango, squeezed some of the juice out and placed the fruit on his arm.
"Now, don't move." He put his arm at the feet of the bat, which was on her head, and waited for the sweet creature to get the hint. It took a minute,
but the bat finally hopped of the young girls head and onto his arm. "There you go. I'll get this one on the limb for you. You run off before he gets anymore ideas." He said with a chuckle.

Tristan watched as each student left, waving and saying his goodbyes. He really hoped they had enjoyed this lesson. He knew not everyone loved this subject but he hoped they knew how much he enjoyed their presence in his lessons.

With a quick wave of his wand, the bales of hay and twinkle lights disappeared took off towards the barn, and he then caged the Mortis and Spectre bats separately. He took the Flying Fox back to the cave and let it get its fill of a mango before caging the Vampire bat. Unbeknownst to his students, the Bumblebee Bat was actually his. "Alright Penelope, time to go home." He patted his pocket and headed out into the chilly night towards his hut.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.