View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She didn't bite? ".....Okay." She wasn't entirely sure why the man would offer up that bit of information, leaving her unsure how to really respond. There wasn't any relief, as she hadn't been apprehensive about the feline in the first place.....but she felt she needed to say something so the man wouldn't accuse her of being rude.

Any reason to keep her from having her book, eh?

"Good to know?" Yes? Was that the appropriate response? Regardless, the Ravenclaw remained firmly planted at the door, having formed this habit from her very first year. She never entered the offices of Professors--save her Head of House's whose she'd had to visit so many times and had long since become desensitized to. It was much like any other classroom now....just...smaller. Enclosed spaces were not her friends. Best remain at the door where her anxiety could be kept in check.

As for no potions brewing in the lab...."I don't suspect you would've unless someone else decided to do some extra brewing." Which...how many really did? "All my extra brewing gets done up in my own lab where I'm less likely to be disturbed and won't have to share the space with anyone potentially clumsy or distracting." He'd seen Zoryn and Derf earlier in the day, that statement needed no further explanation.

"I left it simmering before dinner. It'll need stirring in a bit so I'm in something of a time crunch, if you don't mind."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.