View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 06:57 AM   #231 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
Okay, rude. He wasn't scared, just a little repulse from touching furry warm bodies of creatures he wasn't familiar with. "Who said I was scared? I'm not." Nathan scoffed. "We weren't provided gloves and I forgot to bring them here. Anyway, this works... I'm luring them with food ...aren't I?"" Atleast he had two bats eating his peaches. She had none. So his plan was working. Then suddenly, another bat came flying in from nowhere and snatched his leftover pieces from his hand! He jumped back in surprise and almost cursed.

Zoryn gave Nathan a look of disbelief as she set her cut fruit on the ground beside her. Giving her partner a shrug, she turned back to see if any bats were coming her way. 'Cause he was getting some to come over, but unfortunately Zoryn hadn't seen a lot of luck yet. Maybe it's cause she kept talking.

After a few minutes of waiting, not one but TWO bats came down to eat some of the fruit!!! HA. She turned around to give Nathan A LOOK of victory and was just in time to see him jump back in fear. "Oh yeah, totally not scared," lol what a scaredy kneazle.

The Gryffindor laughed a bit as she went to retrieve some more fruity treats, some mangos this time. Using diffindo to cut it up, she held out a piece for Nathan before turning back to set down ones for herself. And the bats were maybe starting to trust her or something??? 'Cause she got another TWO to come and eat !!!!

You are Lemon!