View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Dinner had barely concluded when the Ravenclaw rose from the Slytherin table where she’d had dinner with her friends while restlessly waiting for the meal to be over. It wasn’t that the food had been bad—tonight the elves had made a favourite of hers—but she wanted her book. Somehow she’d managed to wait the entire day and had gratefully fallen onto other materials for reading and advancing the experiment but it didn’t mean she’d abandon this one tothe man.

Jessa gave a few firm knocks at the door, enough to alert him to her presence and the urgency therein within it being an outright assault on the wooden structure.

A part of her considered the likelihood the man may still have been up in the Great Hall finishing up his meal with his fellow staffer members but the man didn’t strike her as the social type giving her no reason to believe he would linger behind to participate in what was likely idle chatter. Jessa was a firm believer in the ability of adults to prattle on about nothing in particular, even more so than children.

The Prefect took a measured step back from the door just to ensure that should he open it himself rather than by means of magic, she wouldn’t suddenly be standing too close to him.

No, but really, where WAS he?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.