View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 03:11 AM   #120 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Her eyes trained on the door, Mariel offered a polite smile as it opened. Ah, Zander Adair. She figured it was likely one of her employees as she didn't have any appointments scheduled at that moment.

"Hello, Zander. Come on in," she said, gesturing to the chairs in front of her desk. "Would you like to sit down?" And he was in luck. She actually did have a little bit of time free right now that they could talk. "Sure, what can I do for you?" And he had her full attention, for the moment at least.
He actually wasn't sure if he was meant to schedule a meeting like this. Suddenly, Zander Adair had many regrets. But he was inside now and it was too late to turn back. Hopefully Mariel wouldn't mind that he had stopped by because this was sort of a big deal (for him, anyway). "Yes, Please," he smiled walking over to a chair and sitting after he got the go-ahead that she had some time to chat.

Okay, perfect.

So far things were going pretty well.

How was someone supposed to politely say that they weren't actually interested in their job and wanted to transfer somewhere else? HOW? The blonde scratched the back of his head, pausing a moment before opening his mouth to answer her question. "I'm having some doubts about my position in this department," he began, starting off on what he was sure was a very rough start. Actually, that's really all he knew how to say for the moment being.

He wanted to ease into this request, y'know?

You are Lemon!