View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 11:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Defense was one of those subjects that Skylar had a love-hate relationship with. On one hand, she was willing to work hard at the subject and it was a challenge for, in particular, she seemed to struggle with dueling the predictive aspects of it, compared with some of her peers. Her hard work had evidently paid off with earning herself an Outstanding on her OWL exam, which needless to say, had surprised the sixth year, considering she'd thought she failed. But Hirsch was great and he was best mates or boyfriend? to Reed, so yea.

But when she entered the classroom that day, she did a double-take and turned around to double-check on her planner since she was nearly positive that the lesson hadn't indicated to wear boots or anything. No, she just had on her usual flats, which meant a quick warming charm on her feet was in order before re-entering the classroom.

Snow. She was half tempted by the weather to steal Vivian's usual song-entrance pattern with a rendition of do you want to build a snowman? but that was 1) Vivian's thing. And 2) Hirsch wasn't even here?

Okay. Now she was definitely confused.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake