Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 10:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
feeheeheeny

Special Services to the School
Mod Babysitter

DMT
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia "Mia" Adair
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leigh Upstead
Hufflepuff
Third Year
x11
be curious, not judgmental

BABE

_• What is your name? juliaaa <3
_• What do you want? a set pretty please, if you wouldn't mind!! A GRADUATION SET.
_• What are the sizes for your graphics? standard avatar and pp sizes; enough room for two lines of size 1 text to accompany the signature, please!!
_• What images do you want on them? album; my FAAAAVORITE pictures of him are the black and white ones!! I know those might be hard to use, so if those are no good, any of the others would be super good, too!! <3
_• What do you want your graphics to say? "Callum Kettleburn" and "Class of 2095" for sure, maaaaybe throwing in some "Gryffindor" love if you think it looks good with additional text? whatever works best for you visually <3
_• Any colors you want or don't want? red elements would be good for Gryffindor, but that doesn't have to be the dominant color scheme if something else strikes your fancy!!
_• Other? he's a pretty chill guy, the selfless, thoughtful big brother figure anyone would want, super laid back; less is probably more in terms of "filler" stuff!!
_• How are you feeling today? could be worse, my love. <3 really super glad you're back and doing his last graphics!! I would trust you with my life <3 :')

thank you so much!! I am unworthy of your presence and so blessed to be here!!!