Thread: The Play Room
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Benji remained silent as the two little girls came to join him - which had been what he did NOT want to happen. He had hoped he could just sit here and cry under the jungle gym until his mum came to get him. Yes, at any moment now, she'd storm in like a good mum, save him, and then probably punish him, but he wouldn't care. He would never complain about being punished ever again. He deserved it, for being so stupid as to go with the stranger when he KNEW it was wrong.

There was another...girl, boy? He couldn't tell...and whoever they were, they were crying too. He wondered if the same scary goblin had taken them as well, and he wanted to invite her to come hide by him. Except it wasn't a hiding place anymore, since the girls had found him. They seemed...nice, but the goblin had seemed nice too!! And he'd been tricked anyways!

"I don't want cake. I want to go home to my mum!" he cried, pulling his knees up to his chest, fresh new tears streaming down his face.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid