View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 05:04 PM   #277 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Catch up #1 + mentions of Derf!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Oh Merlin. Scarlet got distracted as a loud BOOM shook the whole classroom - it sounded like it had come from somewhere close behind her. She turned, noticing a drop or two of the explosion had landed SUUUUPER close to her station, one even on her open book, and saw that it was Derf, just a few station away, who had potion allllllll over him. Poor kid. It seemed like something ALWAYS happened to him during lessons.

Waving her wand and cleaning her own station, she looked up as the young Slytherin girl got the attention of the professor immediately. Alright, so, hopefully, the situation was handled. The momentary distraction would end up being good for HER at least, because she was a bit behind and wanted to catch up.

She peered into her cauldron. It LOOKED ok, and hopefully Derf's explosion hadn't tainted her potion very much - if at all. Only one way to find out...

Her pumpkin was simmering now, so she took her ground up moths and dropped them in. Taking her stirrer, she did four clockwise turns, watching with a small smile as her powdered moths turned bright green, which verified that she had, in fact, ground the moths down enough. She added 100 grams of her bouncing bulb after that, stirred it a bit to let the bulb actually mix in with the potion, then set her timer for half an hour.

She turned her attention back to Derf, biting her lip. She'd wait to see if the professor needed any help, rather than carve her pumpkin (she was never a big fan of carving pumpkins, even at Halloween).

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid