Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 01:50 AM   #167 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

Flynn was still gleefully contemplating his sprinkles when all of a sudden there was someone sitting across from him. Not even a big someone, but a small someone like him. A kid someone.

A kid someone with a boy's name.

So that was the first thing Flynn said.

"You have a boy's name." Did she know? Because it was. Also he had friends already. A BEST friend even. A very special VERY BEST friend. So he didn't NEED more unless they were good at stuff. "I don't know if I want to be your friend yet." He said reasonably, and licked at his sprinkle-inflicted cone.

So Noah had to present her CASE basically. "Why should I want you to be MY friend?" He asked, with wide eyed sincerity.

If her legs weren't so short, she'd have kicked him under the table for saying she had a boy name, because she WASN'T a boy and it was HER name. She was a girl, so OBVIOUSLY THAT MADE IT A GIRL NAME BY DEFAULT. Understanding the futility of such an action, Noah refrained from an attempt.

Instead she would gape widely at him for his silly question because didn't EVERYONE wanna be her friend? She was like the greatest person who ever lived in the whole entire existence of the world and anyone ever named "Noah".

"BeeEEEcCCAAaaAUuUUUssSSSsSEeeEee," She said started, rather dramatically. There was a hint of disbelief that he would even have to ask. "I have really super cool toys and my own jungle gym and playroom AND I know the COOLEST PLACES that regular kids aren't allowed to go to but I can because nothing bad'll happen to me--and nothing bad'll happen to my friends either so you gotta be my friend too so when we play in that special place you'll be fine." DUH.

"I can show you if you want."

Lick. Lick. Lick.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.