Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 07:35 AM   #166 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
SHE HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY ICE-CREAM!!!

Needless to say this was cause for celebration. It wasn't easy picking pockets and sometimes if you did you wrong you'd get a smack to the back of your head or threats to call your parents (as if they ever knew who they were....or would want to know). But finally, she had enough. Some of it came from loose coins on the floor which helped majorly if she was being honest. So far her pickpocket game was only so strong.

Noah got herself a double scoop, knowing she would have to eat it all before she went back to the alley just in case. One scoop was fine but her Mummy would never in a bajillion YEARS let her have two. That was "too much sugar" as she called it. No such thing. No such thing. No such thing.

The six year old took her ice-cream, getting up on tip toes to effectively slide her coins across the counter before turning to find a seat.

You'd never be able to tell by the way she dressed that she spent her days down in a dingy place like Knockturn Alley. Noah was well groomed and wore fine clothing. Only her unusually pale complexion gave testament to how little she really got out into the light--but it was BORING down there without friends and she'd recently taken to running away as often as she could to find new ones--LIKE THAT BOY!

"Hi!" Noah climbed into the seat opposite his at the table. "I'm Noah. D'you wanna be my friend?"

Flynn was still gleefully contemplating his sprinkles when all of a sudden there was someone sitting across from him. Not even a big someone, but a small someone like him. A kid someone.

A kid someone with a boy's name.

So that was the first thing Flynn said.

"You have a boy's name." Did she know? Because it was. Also he had friends already. A BEST friend even. A very special VERY BEST friend. So he didn't NEED more unless they were good at stuff. "I don't know if I want to be your friend yet." He said reasonably, and licked at his sprinkle-inflicted cone.

So Noah had to present her CASE basically. "Why should I want you to be MY friend?" He asked, with wide eyed sincerity.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you