Thread: The Play Room
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 06:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"Hey no fair, I didn't say you could go first!" Noah protested...rather loudly. As if the volume she sported wasn't indication enough, the little girl stomped her foot in obvious discontent. It was HER jungle gym which meant she got to go first. It was a RULE.

Hmph!

Noah may have been set to throw a tantrum, spoiled brat that she was, but just then she caught sight of a little boy. "NEW FRIEND!! Ruby look! Look! We have a new friend!" Noah hurried down the slide and back under the jungle gym where he'd crawled so she could have a better look at him. "Come say hi, Ruby, he's gonna play with us too!" Everyone who came to this room had to play with her. That was a rule too. Duh.

"Hi! I'm Noah! We're friends now! Me and Ruby are gonna have candy and cake while we colour later and you can have some too even though you're a boy." Because friends were friends no matter what gender when you were lonely and had none to begin with.

"Come on, we're playing ON the jungle gym, not UNDER it." Had to explain because boys were slow sometimes.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.