View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 02:49 AM   #52 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

SPOILER!!: All y'all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"Good evening, Profe....ssor........" The bales of hay were normal. The cave just beyond the bales of hay were what gave the Fifth Year notable pause. It reminded her of the Defense lesson from the term prior and that hadn't gone all that well either. Jessa eyed the dark and possibly winding cave for only a moment before taking a seat far on the other side. She wouldn't even sit near it while she could help it.

"I thought I was looking forward to the lesson, I'm not sure I am anymore but I still thought I'd tell you." Because more often than not, Jessa didn't regret attending Care of Magical Creatures class.
Soon enough his first student made it into the semi-circle, and of course it was Jessa. He smiled, and was kinda confused about the falter in her greeting, and decided it was probably nothing. "Evening, Jessa!" Her next comment, however, brought a frown to his handsome face. What could possibly make Jessa change her mind that quickly?

"Why aren't you looking forward to it anymore?" There wasn't anything dangerous in this neck of the woods. The idea of the cave possibly being scary completely slipped his mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
"Good evening, Professor Wayland!" she spoke the little way across the clearing, just loud enough for him to hear. She gave a little goofy wave and blushed. Making herself comfortable, Emmalyn worked a nice little rump shaped depression into her hay bale. "That's better."
"Good evening, Emmalyn!" Tristan said with a grin, taking a quick sip of his Chai Tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
Evening professor” Farah wiggles her fingers at the professor before stepping up beside Jessa and giving her a little nudge with her shoulder.
"Evening, Farah." Tristan said with a chuckle at the young girl wiggling her fingers at him. Was that a new thing; Wiggling your fingers while greeting people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"YoooooOOOOoooo Professor W," she waved her hands around in the air, making a GRAND show of her pizzaaaaaaazz. 'Specially 'cause she had LOADS of energy at this time of day. This was way better than having a morning lesson. Suddenly though, she turned serious. "How're you holding up?.... Your health doin' okay?" She watched him very carefully. He didn't look that sickly.... But not all signs of death were physically visible. You could never be too sure.
Joy. Rapture. Zoryn was here.

"Hello, Zoryn." He said with a small smile. This particular Gryffindor had an affinity for driving him crazy. He raised an eyebrow at her when she was suddenly serious and asking about his health. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

Not this again. "I am actually feeling wonderful and quite fit. Thank you for asking." He gave her another small grin before taking another sip from his mug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
"Hi Profess- oh..." Abra's greeting had come as he reached the usual set-up, but as he started to settle himself down on a bale of hay, he noticed the cave, and immediately tensed up. Abandoning his manners, he turned to look properly at Wayland, but kept glancing back to the cave again as he spoke to him. "We're not going in there, are we? That's where the creatures are going to come out of, right?" Please, Merlin, let it be mooncalves, or nocturnal flobberworms, or anything that meant they could stay put.
"Hello, Abraham." He said slightly confused at another falter in a greeting. What was the problem? Seriously? Was his hair looking weird? Did he have something on him?

And then the answer came in a question from Abraham. The cave was the issue. "Not to worry, this is not a very large cave. It's more like one large room and the creatures that we are dealing with wont harm you." he had been to this cave by himself many times since he became the professor here.
He knew it like the back of his hand. There was nothing in that cave that would hurt them. They would just have to wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
" Good evening, Professor Wayland.. A bit brisk out I do hope we'll get the chance to move around and get warmed up.", Miranda said with her usual ' Hi how are ya" smile.
"Good evening, Miranda! We definitely will do that." He said with an answering grin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Oh right introductions, "Good morning professor...what's up with the cave today?" she nodded her head towards it. As long as she didn't become a vampire she is cool with the lesson.
Tristan raised an eyebrow, "Good evening, Zarina! You will find out soon enough!" He said with a wink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy was looking forward to this lesson as she headed to where the lesson was being held. "Hello, Professor! How are you?" Daisy greeted with a smile, curious as to what the lesson was about.
"Hello, Daisy! I am doing very good! How are you?" Tristan gave her gentle smile and a wink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
After shrugging on a sweater and shouldering her bag, she'd made her way outside and towards the forbidden forest, finding the gathering of students easily enough. "Hello Professor." Her gaze only remained on him a moment and then rested on the cave and the corners of her mouth tugged downwards. It wasn't exactly inviting now, was it? Hm.
"Hello, Junia!" Tristan said with a smile that mimicked her own. Did they really think he would put them in danger? He sighed and waited for the next student to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
She stopped short on her arrival and looked around though. This was some aesthetic, professor. The forest. The cave. The nonchalant sipping tea from a niffler mug whilst ensconced in a throne that had a shape that honestly looked more fitting for a beach setting like back home than it did here... (did he levitate it here especially? Did he shape it when he got here? Why didn't he just use normal hay bales too? There had to at the least be easier chairs to shape and/or levitate to an out-of-the-way location like this. )

Like we said.

#Waylanddoingitfortheaesthetic

"G'day professor." Bel greeted and sat herself near the front.

She wanted a good view of this cave.
"G'day to you, Bel!" Tristan said with a wink and a grin before taking another sip from his Niffler mug. Thought the chair was comfortable it was starting to get itchy. Cause...hay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
And speaking of Wayland, there he was, just chillaxing in his hay-chair. Well, if the man could be that at ease right by the cave, he must trust the contents. That actually put Finn more at ease than almost anything else could have. So, a bit more relaxed, he was able to truly smile at the professor. "Good evening, sir. You look relaxed!"
"Evening, Finn! I am quite relaxed, thank you!" Tristan said with a wink and grin at the young man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
“Good evening, Professor,” she greeted as she moved into the semi-circle looking for a free seat. Ah…there, off to the side. Not too close but just close enough to the cave.
"Good evening, Cassandra!" Tristan smiled and gave her a nod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Again with the hay bales. Katy waved cheerfully at the professor as she approached the seating he had created for them, then pulled her scarf tighter. Just the slightest nip in the air, probably down to the time of day rather than approaching winter.

"Good day, Professor. I see you continue to invest in hay shares. I hope it's proven profitable for you." She picked a seat that seemed dry.
Tristan chuckled at that comment. "Good day, Katy. I don't invest in hay shares...we have a hay field. Remember the Mooncalves??" He said with a wink and smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
We’re his professors trying to give him heart attacks before christmas? He had nearly died in the cave during Defense Against the Dark Arts last term. He was hanging by his fingers and he was supposed to go inside possibly and be calm. He noticed some other students apprehension and he agreed with them. He looked over at the Professor, “Evening Professor. Hope this cave is significantly less scary than the one in DADA last term.” he didn’t want Professor Wayland to think he was being rude, “I dangled from the cliff in DADA last term, don’t need that this term.” he mumbled.
"Evening Patrick!" Taken aback by that remark, Tristan had no clue that Professor Hirsch had taken them to a cave last term. "Dangle?! What?" The shocked expression quickly left his face, "Not to worry, Patrick, this is a very safe cave." The thought that any of his students had been dangling from a cliff in a cave worried him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Natalie pouted at the sight of the cave and stayed somewhat near the back of the hay bales seats, steering CLEAR of JESSA, because she KNEW Jessa was going to be excited about the cave and whatever was inside of it and her Gryffindor self was probably jump in head first and get them ALL KILLED.

Okay, probably not killed. But to be safe, she was going to stay away from Gryffindors. "Hi, Professor," she said warily as she sat near the back.
"Hi, Natalie!" He said trying to sound enthusiastic. He hated the idea that so many students were subjected to a dangerous cave last year and that seemed to be the issue they were having.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Alessandro was a medium-level excited about Care of Magical Creatures. He had overheard some older students raving about this professor and immediately had to manage his expectations. He wanted to make his own decisions about how good this teacher was and so the inadvertent influence had briefly stressed him out.

Now that he was here, now that he was at the hay something-or-other, Al began to feel the faintest bubble of anticipation. He was here. He was at Hogwarts.

He smiled and lifted his gloved hand in the quickest hello to the professor and, then, found a seat.
Tristan gave Alessandro a smile and a nod. His left hand was currently occupied with his mug, and his right with his wand, so waving either one could cause a raucous at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"Hello Professor," she greeted as she joined the class. Her eyes scanned the area and found a cave! She wondered if they would be exploring the cave to try and find animals in there. Maybe bats! No... they weren't very magical when it came to creatures. Hanna liked surprises though, so she was happy to wait a while to find out what they would be studying today. She picked a hay bale at random and sat down, enjoying the atmosphere.
"Hello, Hanna!" Finally a happy student! Or was she just pretending? He wasn't sure anymore. He sighed and smiled at the young girl hoping she was genuinely excited for the lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debpetrisor View Post
When the bales of hay came into sight, he greeted the professor with a nod. "Good evening, professor!" he said, maybe a bit too enthusiastically, his eyes straying to his awesome mug for a second, before choosing to sit on a bale that wasn't too close to the cave, looking around for Shera.
"Good evening, Daehyun!" Tristan said with a smile. He also seemed excited...maybe it was only a few students that actually experienced the other cave. Hopefully that was the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionegold View Post
"Good evening, Professor. I love your mug!" Night had a philosophy to always complement when she could. "Will we be studying Nifflers today?" Maybe he was the kind of professor who did that, brought cool mugs or wore fun socks that gave a hint about the lesson. But then again, Nifflers didn't really live in caves, did they? And weren't they more of a day creature?
"Good evening, Am--Night! Why thank you! It's one of my favorites!" Hopefully she didn't catch that fumble on her name.He knew she preferred Night, he was just so worried about the cave issue it was distracting him. "The mug is not a hint." He said with a wink and a grin. He wouldn't give her anymore details. They would all find out soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
[indent]Maybe they were learning about Dragons…or….Goblins…or Trolls? Or…or really she had no idea what they were learning about but she was excited none the less. ”Hello Professor Wayland!” Melbourne waved and grinned, ”Darcy’s doing really well…” she told him happily and smiled softly before glancing around the room smiling and waving to really just about everyone.
"Hello, Melbourne! I am so glad to hear it!" He said with a nod and grin. She had done very will with Darcy. He was very proud of her relationship with her Jarvey was wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
And there be the Creatures man on his aptly made throne. The Head Boy waved as he greeted "'Evening Professor." Now to find a choice spot for some cave spying.
"Evening, Head Boy." He said with a wink and a grin. He was very proud of Tenacious for making Head Boy. He was a wonderful Prefect and Tristan knew he would do great things as Head Boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolicious View Post
"Hello, Professor. How are you today?" It's just her or the Professor look more handsome this year. Ahem. Or was it because his Niffler shaped mug? "Nice mug, Professor?" She gave him a smile before she went to find herself an empty hay bales to sit.
"Hello, Alyce! Doing quite well, and yourself?" He asked with a grin. Though her next statement sounded more like a question than a compliment he smiled back and replied, "Why thank you! It's one of my favorites." He gave her a wink and awaited the next greeting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
She’d extinguished it as she’d come out into the clearing, seeing the others gathered there along with the familiar haybales and everything else that was a normal sight when it came to CoMC. Aside from the cave, but she chose to just not focus on that as she took a hay bale close to the professor’s hay chair. “Good evening Professor Wayland,” she greeted him with her usual smile, pushing her fear of their surroundings back for the moment.
"Good evening, Stasya!" Tristan smiled and took another sip of his tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pucki View Post
"Good evening Professor Wayland," she greeted, fighting back a yawn but failing miserably as it slipped out anyways. Spotting Daehyun wasn't hard, despite her sleepy state. It was the over enthusiasm of the future magizoologist that gave him away immediately.
Tristan chuckled as the young girl yawned. "Evening, Shera. I am sure the creatures we will be working with today will wake you right up!" He grinned and gave her a wink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
She pushed the story idea away from her momentarily to focus on their setting and the excitement surrounding what the class would be studying. As she drew closer to the hay bale semi-circle, Vi gave her friends a brief smile and wave before greeting Professor Wayland. "Hello Professor Wayland. How are you? What are you drinking?" she asked with a curious smile before settling near Tenacius and Melbourne.
"Hello, Vi! I am doing very well, thank you for asking!" He looked down at his little Niffler and quickly back up to the young Gryffindor. "Oh, just some Chai tea." He said with a smile. It was his favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Noting the cave to the side of where Professor Wayland was seated, on a bigger throne-like chair of hay, she glanced around and took a seat next to Patrick. Because she recalled the events from last term and wanted him to know, she was here. She didn't get an outstanding on this OWL for no reason. "Evening, Professor Wayland!" She greeted cheerfully. It was really a good thing there were no allergies to hay. "Whatcha drinking there?" And she may have echoed Vi in that question, but she was curious too. Also, if they would get some refreshments, except after the library!cookie incident, she doubted she'd partake in any if offered. She never should have partaken in the cookies, but they looked so amazing and she was starving.
"Evening, Captain!" Tristan called back to Skylar with a huge grin and a wink. Again, the curiosity of his drink. "Just some Chai tea." He raised his mug to her with a smile and took a sip of the warm sweet liquid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"Evening, professor!" the fourth year eagerly chirped as he arrived, only then taking in the scene and the entire aesthetic that Professor Wayland had set up. The hay was of no surprise and Derf hardly gave it a second glance, but the CAVE brought about a copious amount of questions and thoughts. He was instantly reminded his first EVER Herbology class when they had gone into the caves to harvest fireseeds aaaaaaaand his homeboy centaur had been there too as a guide. "Will Thereos be joining us tonight as well?" he asked, eyes aGLOW with eagerness to just get GOING. It wasn't all THAT often you got to enter the Forbidden Forest with permission, you know? Let alone be ENCOURAGED to interact and study the creatures there. "Neat mug, by the way."
Tristan smiled as the young Puff Prefect made his way over. "Evening, Derfael!" And of course it was followed by an odd question. Why would Thereos be joining them? "Not tonight." He said with a confused grin. "Thank you very much! It's my favorite." He said with a wink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee had the hugest smile on her face right now. The forest meant UNICORNS! Only the cave threw her off a bit... Unicorns didn't live inside caves? Interesting. "Hello, Professor!" she waved at him as she hurried to join all those gathering around already. "Will we be going inside the cave this evening, professor? Is there... UNICORNS inside?" she asked excitedly her eyes widening at the sight of the mug in his hands. "I LOVE you mug, professor, it's so CUTE! I have a unicorn one just like it at home.. my mama charmed it to change a different color each time I use it. Does yours do that too?" She giggled softly.
"Hello, Rylee!" He chuckled at her questions, "Possibly and no, unfortunately no Unicorns." He was sure that would put a damper on her excitement but he couldn't disturb the Unicorns as much as he was sure the students would want him to. "Oh, that sounds fun! I don't have one of those! You may have to get me one!!" He said jokingly with a chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Care of Magical Creatures was NOT Diandra's strongest subject because it's not really her thing. Nevertheless, the badger still decided to take the class because sometimes this lesson could be fun. Yeah, sometimes. Hopefully they would not be going to deal with... dangerous creatures or even the disgusting ones. She wrapped herself in a jumper and scarf (still couldn't adapt with the Scotland's cold weather) while heading to the forest. "Good evening, Professor." Seeing him having some kind of warm drink, now Diandra wished she could've had one. A cup of nice hot cocoa with marshmallows in this hour sounded like a good idea.
"Good evening, Diandra." Tristan said with a gentle smile. He checked his watch; they would have to get going here soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Vivian avoided skipping to class today, mainly because it was located a little bit inside the forest this time. Since it was dark, she would really just like to avoid tripping over something if she could help it. "Good evening, Professor Wayland," Vivian greeted the man with a smile before taking a seat on a hay bale beside Skylar. The usual, of course. Also, the professor's cup was really cute, and it reminded her to pay a visit to Goldilocks one of these days. Could she have one, too?
"Good evening, Vivian!" Tristan gave her a smile and took a small sip of his tea. It was almost empty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Well that's how she at least how she felt, everyone should have their eyes on Zita, because she was well Zita. Care of Magical Creatures was an okay class, but she did know it was someone's favorite class so she was there to possibly impress, but also just be noticed and be Zita. "Good evening professor, what a lovely night for class." Her smile was pure, but she knew she was saying more things than just hello to stand in front longer and be noticed, as well as figure out where to sit.
"Good evening, Zita, and that it is. Perfect weather." He said with a grin. It was very nice out tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Eventually carrying herself into the clearing, Liv distractedly took stock of those already assembled....and the cave entrance. That was quite interesting. Not that she was worried, since the Gryffindor felt perfectly capable of holding her own against whatever may lie within. This included the Forbidden Forest, as well.... Hm. Actually, she moved closer to Stasya. Strictly in the name of protecting her, if something were to happen. "Hello, lovely." Liv stole a little side!hug, too, because she had favorites and as terrible as that might've been, it was just how it was.

... "Professor Wayland. you look well today."...and cozy, but mostly well.
"Ah, thank you, Olivia! As do you! I don't know if i said this on the first day of class or not, but it is so good to have you back with us!" He gave her a gentle smile and a wink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
"Good evening Professor" The sixth year smiled as she got down to the area. She greeted the professor happily, before going to find a seat on one of the hay bales. She actually sat down next to Viv, who was next to Sky, who was next to Patrick. Ooh. Maybe there were too many snakes her. Oh well. Too late to move now. So she just leant forward and smiled at them all. "Hey guys"
"Good evening, Hattie!" Tristan gave her a nod and a smile. Then looked passed her to see if anyone else was coming. He could see a couple more shadows moving about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
Maxton tugged his robes tighter around him as he hurried down towards the area Professor Wayland had set up for Care of Magical Creatures. It was chilly. The fact that this lesson was set up right outside the entrance of a cave a little ways into the Forbidden Forest made up for that though. This was cool.

The fourth year found a vacant hay bale and perched himself down on it ready for class to begin.

Hmmm, what kind of magical creatures lived in caves?
Tristan watched as Maxton made his way to the semi-circle without so much as a look towards him. No hello, or wave or smile.
He just sat down on a bale and looked around. He gave the young man a smile anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
He nodded to Professor Wayland as he passed. "Good evening, Professor," he said, polite. Then he found his sister and helped himself to the hay bale next to her. Hi, Nat. Liam would be casually requesting your assistance in this class, if that was alright.
"Good evening, Liam." He said with a smile, watching as the young man made his way to Natalie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Scarlett wasn't sure how she felt about this whole hay aesthetic the professor had going on, but it was very...fall-y. She supposed. Still not her cup of tea. SPEAKING OF, look at that Niffler mug! She grinned as she walked in. "Hey Professor! Nice mug!" she piped up as she walked in.

She looked around and plopped down on one of the hay bales, settling herself in before taking out her notes and getting ready for the lesson to start.
Tristan grinned, "Hello and thank you, Scarlett." Man he was getting a lot of compliments on his mug choice. He was cool with it...it was an awesome mug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
She did, however, like the air of excitement that always surrounded these classes. "Hi, Professor Wayland," she managed with a small smile, before casting her gaze on the various hay bales and deciding on a seat next to Junia. "Hi," she whispered to her and her cousin as she sat down and dropped her bag.
"Hi, Felicity." He said with a serene smile. She looked happy to be here,and that made him very happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Dorian did not find it odd that the lesson was near the evening nor that it was near the forest. Instead he was excited about it because some creatures only came out when it turned darker. The Ravenclaw followed the other students untill eventually he reached the location and his eyes were immediately drawn to the cave. Does a large dog sized bat live in there?! That be so.cool!

Hello Professor!" he waved at as he noticed him sitting on his large chair. He wanted to sit on it too....he was totally gonna try later heh
"Hello, Dorian!" Tristan smiled and took another small sip hoping to save the last sip for the last student to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
„Good evening, Sir.“ Cameron greeted the professor, eyes on the cave though. Not that he REALLY expected anything to jump out at them at any time. But this was Hogwarts, you could never be sure. Finally pulling his gaze from the cave, he went to sit with Nat and Liam. „Hi.“ He smiled at them both. Now, what would they be doing today?
Tristam smiled, even though the young man was looking past him. He sighed, "Good evening, Cameron." He then looked past the young man to see exactly how many more students were coming. They were almost out of hay bales!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
Juni kind of liked the idea of having an evening lesson, one outside too. It was one of the lesson she could count on. Even when it was a bit on the colder side. The Ravenclaw was cold natured, and even for it being a nice October evening. So naturally she was wearing a sweater either way.

She headed down to the clearing, greeting the Professor. ”Hello Professor Wayland.” As she passed. Now Juni was so excited about the lesson that besides speaking to the professor she just found an empty bale of hay closest to the front.
"Hello, Juni!" He said with a nod. Hoping that there were only a couple more after her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Oh it was cold enough to put on a sweater for Théo. They were in Scotland after all and it was an evening lesson. So yeah Théo was wearing a sweater. But whatever Théo was here on time and nice mug Professor Wayland.

"Hi Professor"

Uh guess he will find a seat

.....did he mention he didnt like sitting on haybales.

Give him normal seats, please.
"Hello, Théo!" Tristan called back with a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer11 View Post
“Hello Professor”, Jessi said, as she headed for the nearest hay bale. She sat down and waited for the fun to begin. Any....minute.....now.
"Hello, Jessi!" Tristan gave her a smile. He was pretty sure she was the last student, so he quickly drank the last bit of his tea before standing up.

When he was sure the last student had found a seat, he quickly stood up, and with a flick of his wand the hay bales that made up his Adirondack Chair disappeared to reveal a large floating tree limb with five different creatures hanging upside down from it. With another flick of his wand, the tree limb floated closer to the center of the semi-circle so that the creatures were completely visible.

What were these creatures exactly? Well...."Today we will be working with Bats! I am sure some of you are wondering why Bats, they aren't magical! But I promise you, you are mistaken." He said with a grin.

"Now, before we get into the meat of the discussion, I want you to look at these creatures and on a piece of parchment, identify the five different bats in front of you and determine whether they are in the magical or non-magical families of bats." He levitated the bats into the center of the circle, and with a click of his wand it very slowly began to rotate so that everyone could see each individual bat.

One bat had yellow eyes and green skin, and just above it was a sign that said, 'Do Not Disturb: Poisonous.' Another bat had green eyes, pale blue skin, and a sign that said, 'Do Not Disturb: Ability to Stun,' above it. The next bat had black eyes, brown fur, it was about 4 inches big and had a sign that said 'Hematophagous,' above it. The fourth bat was about a foot long, much longer than the others, had Brown eyes, brown fur and black wings. The fifth and final bat was hanging from the thinnest point of the limb, and was so tiny it was difficult to see. It may have been an inch or so in size with black eyes, reddish-brown fur, and pig-like snout.

"One rule: Please do not touch the bats. You may begin." Tristan grinned, and backed out of the circle to walk around all of the students in case anyone had a question.

OOC: OH MY GOODNESS! I am amazed at the amount of people here and so excited to have you all! Class has officially started so please keep the chatter to a minimum, if you haven't posted your charrie in here and want to, please feel free to jump right in and pretend as though they've been here the entire time. Please remember that if you show up late there will be IC consequences. This is your mini activity so post as many times as you want! Get creative with it! If you need help or aren't sure about a couple of those you can shoot me a PM! A hint, make sure you use all your RESOURCES and TEXTBOOKS The activity is pretty simple. Identify each bat and determine which are magical and which are non-magical!

You have roughly 48 to 72 hours depending on active posting.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.

Last edited by Suziella; 01-12-2018 at 03:24 AM.