View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
ChanceCoeur

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Farah C Dubey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chance Coeur
Magical Creatures
x5
Let your light shine || Be the sun || You're important. Always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Feeling homesick sucked.

Not only because the sadness feeling that mostly made her became very unproductive, but also it made her had a trouble of falling asleep. Thankfully there was no class tomorrow that require her to be awake in such an early hour. "Ouch!" Diandra groaned as someone tossed a stuffed animal to her. She glanced at her dorm mate and unsurprisingly it was Farah who had done that. Who knew she ended sharing a dorm with the girl who offered free hugs at Diagon Alley last summer? Honestly, she thought Farah was nice but sometimes she could be... extra. Yup, maybe that's the best word that describing her.

Was she awake? "No, I can't sleep." She mumbled. "But also I'm not in a mood for your shenanigans." Sorry not sorry.
Opps.

Farah was already sitting up in bed by the time Di said ouch. Her blanket wrapped around her middle. She tilted her head and examined her to make sure she was okay. Because really..... it was a stuffed animal.. it shouldn't have hurt but some people just couldn't handle soft things being thrown at their faces.

Shenanigans?? Excuse moi?

Blink,....
"Ouch. But okay. if you don't want to have someone to talk to then fiiiine." The dim lights in the dorm showed that Di was not in the best moods, and Farah was a good talker... yeah, she could talk too much sometimes, but she was a good listener too.

She settled back down in bed, pretending to be offended. "I'll just lay here, my listening ears on, quietly........" Ahem.

Farah Dubey Seventh Year Hufflepuff