View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

So....the forest.....she was game. It wasn't every day you got taken somewhere forbidden to get in your education--er....evening in this case--and the Ravenclaw was here for it. By default, it already ruled out several things she may not have found quite as interesting and opened up the door to potential you wouldn't have if you weren't in the forest at all.

"Good evening, Profe....ssor........" The bales of hay were normal. The cave just beyond the bales of hay were what gave the Fifth Year notable pause. It reminded her of the Defense lesson from the term prior and that hadn't gone all that well either. Jessa eyed the dark and possibly winding cave for only a moment before taking a seat far on the other side. She wouldn't even sit near it while she could help it.

"I thought I was looking forward to the lesson, I'm not sure I am anymore but I still thought I'd tell you." Because more often than not, Jessa didn't regret attending Care of Magical Creatures class.

This.....this was quickly starting to seem like one of those times and for as much as she could help it, the Ravenclaw looked everywhere but at the cave. No need to freak herself out before that time came. Maybe they weren't even going inside. Whatever was inside could be coming out to them--which wouldn't be bad at all. Certainly it would lower the rising anxiety at the thought of having to go in.

Just keep calm Jessa. Maybe this wouldn't be THAT kind of lesson.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.