View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 07:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Randa looked up from what she was doing and gave her friend a smile, " Thanks, Hattie.. I just like doing it though.. Helps me cope with things..Having a little hobby/side business. ", she she said with a bitty giggle." Rian and I have been selling our stuff here and to the masses for years now. Though now I guess it's just me now..", adds with a slight shake of her head. Trying to be rid of the overwhelmingly heavy feeling of loneliness." Really?.. That would be brilliant!"
"I know what you mean. It's why I love to paint so much" She always had. It was a stress relief, but also her main source of income. She was only 16, but she liked having her own money. It made her feel independent, and that she didn't have to rely a lot on her parents. They did give her money, but she liked earning her own. "That's pretty cool" She didn't really sell her things to her peers. But then, most of them didn't want random paintings. Not when they could buy sweets, and broom sticks, and other things. "Just tell me when you have some and i'm up for it"

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain