View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

....Right. So moving forward without getting through this redundant small talk wasn't actually going to be a thing. Of course. Jessa sucked in a silent breath, willing herself to keep the fidgeting to a minimum as first Kirk, then Isa and Zoryn in tow entered the Compartment. Twice in the space of a few minutes, the question of everyone's summer was tossed out without anyone giving an actual response. Each newcomer received a nod of greeting.

The Ravenclaw looked among everyone present, silently glossing over the cupcakes Ace had offered. When the Head Boy himself said nothing was getting done, she took it as her cue.

Sure, it was temporary stagnancy but it was stagnancy all the same. Derf was still good enough at taking notes, yeah?

"Got 'em in my trunk if you want another look at them later." To answer Zoryn as she turned on her heels to face the exit. No way she'd be leaving flesh eaters at home. Not when all her equipment to properly explore their potential was back inside the castle. "Summer was fine." She didn't care to keep being asked that and she didn't care to remain standing there through a round of congratulations she didn't particularly see the need for so....

"Lemme know how this goes, yeah?" She said, giving Derf a final look. "I'm....gonna get started on that...patrol thing." More like the restlessness had grown overwhelming and with the way things were going in this place, she didn't see it getting any better. under-stimulation, it would be the death of her soon enough.

"Thanks for the cupcakes, Ace. I'll snag one when I get back if there's any left." And with that, she was gone.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.