Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The initial reaction her innocent question had gotten had, in fact, startled Bella into silence for a moment or two. For the simple reason that nobody had ever actually spoken to her that way, as if she was barely worth their notice. It had even made her glance back toward her sisters, as protection or maybe backup except all that had happened was a reminder of something. She had just as much importance as the other two who were being so mean. Maybe even more, and she turned back to them with a determined look on her face.

“My papa used to play Quidditch so everyone knows him, and my uncle still is the head coach of my papa’s old team.” That was just as important as working at the Ministry. Everyone said so. “Oh, and my sister worked at the Ministry. She was an intern.” Whatever that meant. As far as she felt, it meant that maybe Dylan knew their parents and that meant she was just as important as they were. It meant they didn’t need to be so mean, as she eyed the older girl running off toward the swings.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote