Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 08:28 AM   #25 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default Aaron, Ace, Daisy <3
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Hanna shook the Gryffindor Prefect, Head Boy's hand, and grinned. He was very friendly. Hanna was a bit surprised this boy remembered her Gruncle Art so well, but the things he said... it brought tears to her eyes. "Y-yes, my Gruncle Art. That's him. He's a wonderful man." She loved him a lot. "Well that's really nice to hear." She sniffed a little. Trying not to be too sappy. "Did he share his tea with you? Did you know, he has a HUGE tea collection at home." Hanna loved having tea parties with him and her sisters, and the other little kids of the family.

Another boy joined, which made them a party of four. "Hello Aaron, I'm Hanna," she said. Was he a first year too?

... apparently so!

"Mmm I'm a bit nervous about the test to get INTO the house," she said. "But I'm excited to be here. I want to explore every inch of the castle! Do you reckon I can do it in my first year?" She knew it was a HUGE place, but was it really THAT big?

So she was in the company of a Gryffindor AND a Hufflepuff. So, if she were in either of those houses she's know someone. "Well... most of my family were in Ravenclaw, but a few of them have been in Gryffindor. So... well... they think I might be a Ravenclaw, but I mean, who really knows?"

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move