Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 03:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default Rylee, Jessi, Vi, and Shera
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Once Gunnar boarded the train and stowed his trunk in the luggage compartment, he slowly walked along the corridor carrying his owl in her cage and looking for a place to sit. There were a lot of people on this train, many more that Gunnar really expected if he was honest with himself, and he was having a hard time finding Hudson. They had said they'd sit with each other on the train, but he hadn't even seen the other boy since he and his family arrived at the train station.

He grew more nervous as he walked, his anxiety starting to outweigh his excitement, especially at seeing all these unfamiliar faces and becoming acutely aware of how much shorter he was than all the older kids. Soon enough, he came to the conclusion that he should just find either an empty compartment (but that seemed lonely) or one that had kids about his age. He really wanted to wave (at least inconspicuously) to his family out a window before the train actually left the station. And that was likely to happen soon!

The next compartment window he peeked into had two girls that appeared to be about his age, and an older girl.... oh! She had a prefect badge. Gunnar knew what that was. Both his parents had been prefects when they were at Hogwarts and they told him that if he ever needed help to ask a prefect. That's what they were there for. Not that he really needed any help right now, but he figured she would at least be nice.

The door to the compartment was already open, and he started to approach, but yet another girl beat him to it. He kind of waited behind her, but also kind of craned his neck so he could peek in too. "Hi," he started to the group, offering a small smile. "Is it okay if I sit in here too? I can't find my friend." He waited in the doorway for them to say it was okay before he entered. But hopefully they wouldn't mind because he really needed a place to sit down.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line