Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 01:57 AM   #25 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourenodaisy View Post
Samantha chilling peacefully with her eyes closed listening to the footsteps in the corridor outside wondering who they all belonged to. She heard some hurrying quickly by probably trying to reach a compartment further back. She hear loud foot steps, most likely from the loud little first years. And then there was the gentle footsteps of older students, or the timid younger kids. The slow quite ones intrigued her, she figured they were the footsteps of someone looking for their friends. She heard several of them going past her door, and she didn't pay much heed to them until she heard one come up to her door, and not pass by. She figured they would continue on in a moment, except she heard a small familiar voice and felt her stomach flip.

She debated on keeping her eyes closed because A.) she sounded all weepy and B.) she did not want to deal with this right now. She did how ever, miss her friend, and she had kinda been a huge jerk about things. She opened them, but before she she could say anything she she immediately regretted it. Things things just started spilling out of the other girls mouth and it was overwhelming, so she chose just kind of not acknowledge the. "I uh, missed you too, and I'm sorry." Because while things had happened, it wasn't like she had worked to fix things when they were happening. Even if she had thought at the time that she didn't need to.

The girl's eyes widened slightly "Um, I don't know. I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do after school." Thought, that did not sound very appealing to her, and she wondered if the others would think the same.
Sam probably wanted space? Right…taking a deep breath Mel got ready to say one final thing but stopped when Sam actually sort of seemed to regard her.

She missed her?

What was this feeling?...relief.

Sammy missed her, that made things feel a little bit more normal now that it wasn’t one sided. ”Sam…did you have a nice summer? I really hope you did I mean mine was boring and I spent most of my time working” she paused for a moment, ”… so what did you do?”

She was trying…it wasn’t much but at least she wasn’t blubbering and crying as much…sure silent tears might have been falling down her cheeks still but these were different they were happier her friend missed had her.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________