Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 03:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: You two!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer11 View Post
Jessi could hardly believe that she was on her way to Hogwarts. She was a little nervous, ok a lot nervous, but determined not to show it. She was on a mission to find the perfect seat and had been unsuccessful so far. Most of the compartments she had passed had been full of older students. She could have taken a chance with one of them, but she was not feeling quite that brave just yet.

Finally she came upon a compartment with just one occupant. Jessi was in luck because the girl inside looked to be about her age. She gave a soft knock on the door, opened it and peeked inside. “Hi, I was wondering.......” Before she could finish, she noticed that her prospective seatmate was crying. This couldn’t be good. Resisting the urge to turn and leave, the first year pressed on. “Are you ok? Would you mind a little company? My name’s Jessi and I could sure use someone to sit with who’s not like a million years old.”. Hoping that the answer would be yes, she tentatively inched into the compartment.
[QUOTE=Watson;12296772]
Alright. Now she was dressed for an adventure with her badge clipped to her bag. Time to explore the Hogwarts Express and make sure the kiddos were all settling in nicely. The blonde made her way to the middle of the train, offering a smile to those who passed her and a quick wave to the Head Boy who was surrounded by younger years... Seriously it seemed like Ace had a knack for working with kids. Vi smiled as she continued on her way, making sure that all was in order or at least close to it.

She came to a sudden halt when her eye caught two girls in a compartment. At a first glance, it all seemed fine but then she saw that one (Rylee) of the girls looked.... quite - no- very upset. That girl was just sitting there and crying. She blinked. Crying on her first trip to Hogwarts? Oh no! That was not a good start to the train ride. Perhaps the girl was upset because she was leaving home? Vi frowned. Poor thing. If so, Vi could def relate to that when she first left for Beauxbatons. Fortunately, the other girl (Jessi) in the compartment seemed to be trying to comfort the crying girl.

Removing her frown, she replaced it with a smile and then knocked on the compartment door before sliding the door open. "Everything ok in here, ladies?" she asked with a concerned smile before taking a step in. "Mind if I join you too? I'm Vi."

Rylee should have known that with as many students as there was, she wouldn't be able to have a compartment to herself for very long. Even so the knock on the compartment door caused her to jump slightly and quickly wipe away the tears from her face with her shirt sleeve. Clearly not quickly enough though as the other girl standing there appeared to have seen her crying already. Just great. She hadn't even made it to Hogwarts yet and she was already going to be known as the little firstie that was crying on the train. Way to make a great first impression.

"Yo-you can sit.." Hiccup. "here if you want." Hiccup. Sniffle. Another swipe of her shirt sleeve against her cheeks. "I- just...I just miss my brother.." And her sister and parents but mostly her brother. Sorry mummy, daddy and Rian. "H-hi, Jessi. I'm Rylee," she tried to muster up a little smile.

And just like that another much bigger girl was peeking in the compartment to check on them. Rylee spotted the badge on this girls robes right away, a badge just like that other girl from the other compartment. Gosh, why was everyone seeing her cry today. Nodding her ginger head she looked up at her. "I'm okay now.. we're okay, right Jessi?" she looked from the older girl to the younger one. There wouldn't be any more tears from her, hopefully. "I'm Rylee. This is Neptune." The baby rat that was sleeping on her lap, that is.

You are Bread!