Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 06:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
katrinaalice
Ravenclaw
Bundimun

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zyanya Annie Kaul
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Alessandro heard the clunky compartment door open and all that he let the intruder see was the briefest of flashes of the gift in his hand. Fluidly, he closed it and pocketed the instrument. For only a second, he looked alarmed at the new person in his compartment and then his features transformed into something winning.

“Oh, hello.” He outstretched his gloved hand politely to shake hers, “I’m Alessandro. And you are?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansgurl View Post
His hands made swift movements and before she could figure out what it was he'd had, it disappeared.Her gaze shifted to his face as he spoke. She thought she'd seen a perplexed look but now it was a rather pleasing one. Amara masked her confusion, traversed the length of the compartment and shook his extended hand.

"I'm Amara.." she paused, "You don't mind some company do you?" she motioned towards the seat opposite him, "My sister would be here shortly.. I think" That is, if she was finished with the family drama.
Zyanya couldn't believe it. Amara had ditched her yet again. This was the second time in a row her sister had done that. She'd have to have a word with Amara. She understood that emotional goodbyes weren't Amara's thing but it wouldn't have been much for Amara to just do it this once. It's not everyday that they left for Hogwarts.

Once she had finally made her goodbyes with her parents, she had started searching for Amara. She thought she saw Amara enter from the front so she went in. She was wondering if she would have to look the entire length of the train to find her sister. Damn you, Amara!

Then, as luck would have it, she found her in the first compartment itself. Peering in, she found her sister talking to someone but couldn't clearly see who it was. She opened the door and walked in, clearing her throat. She was mad and she was going to make sure Amara made up to her.