Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 02:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Patrick too ...
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Harriet was both excited and sad to be back at Hogwarts. She was happy that she had passed her OWLS, and she loved school, so was excited to go back to the castle. But her boyfriend had graduated last term, meaning she was going back without him. It was going to be hard, not having him around, but they would cope. And she'd be counting down the days until she saw him again. She though, was in the front cars of the train with a smile. She was excited to see what sixth year had. She was going to try and keep on top of her studies though. Last year had been painful, and she knew it would only get worse with NEWTS. She felt more confident after her exam results though. So that was good.

Knowing most of her friends would be in the prefect compartment the sixth year hufflepuff went and found herself an empty compartment and sat herself down. She hoped the others would come, hopefully not having to spend the entire train ride in the prefects compartment. But for now, she busied herself by getting her sketchpad out, and beginning a new drawing.
After awhile, Skylar had begun to feel restless in the Prefect's compartment. For one, she'd learned who the Gryffindor Captain was and wasn't exactly feeling sharing a compartment with the younger girl again. Even if she hadn't intended to do so back in June on the ride to King's Cross, if she had a choice, yea no thank you. It was bad enough that they were going to be seeing each other often on the pitch.

She was still a bag of emotions over her OWL results; positive ones, mostly, because well, she'd passed all twelve. Not just passed though - flying colours! Except for Herbology, but honestly, Skylar was okay with that one.

Anyway, brooms in hand (because she wasn't leaving her new Bluebottle unattended and the she wasn't sure leaving her old broom was wise either), the Slytherin made her way down the corridor, peering into various compartments for a friendly face. She beamed when she saw her ickle first year - who was a second now?!? They grow up so fast, but that wasn't who she was looking for. No, she was looking for her first friend. Her sister, really. And when she saw her in the compartment across the way, she poked her head in on Patrick for a brief moment, "Hey Patrick, I'll be a couple compartments down if you want to join." Because she wanted to talk to him, but sister first?

Not even knocking, the sixth year slid open Hattie's compartment, and onto the seat across from her, her brooms occupying the space next to her. "You win anything cool this year?" No greeting, because it wasn't necessary with the Hufflepuff. Ever.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.