Thread: SS: Pool Party
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 08:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

removing the tie entirely now Simon looked up when he was greeted by the host of the party. "Hi, Zita." He then quickly shook his head in instant protest at the idea of wearing another man's clothes. Nope. No. Never. Even if they were properly washed, then pressed. Also who would make sure they fit if they didn't? None of them were allowed to perform magic so transfiguring them to match his rather slim size seemed impossible at this time. "I like it very much right here. Under the Umbrella in the shade. I can see you all enjoying the party just fine and that is good enough for me." He rolled up the sleeves of his white collared shirt next. Then looked back to Zita. "Is. Chloe here?" Maybe he would change his mind if Chloe Kettleburn was at the party.

It was only once he finally had his sleeves rolled up that he saw. Derfael, and Abey, and Théo, and Abey, and Abey and...Abey came to the Party! Sweet Merlin. Abraham Botros came. Simon tossed his glasses back on and began to hurry over to the Gryffindor whom he missed very much since he left Hogwarts Early.

But froze in place when he heard her voice and she blocked his path forward. "Z-Zoryn....I no. I was wearing a...Tux...but um. It was too hot. so..." He extended his arms out and and looked down at himself to reveal that now he's just in remnants of what once was a full suit. "Yeah. Hey it's cool that you're here." he smiled at her. "So is this pool better than Professor Hirsch's office pool or worse?" No offense meant to Zita's pool of course.