Thread: Testing Area
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 04:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
Nymphadoraliz
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Well if we get it tested and it's legal, I don't see why not. It's not like they would approve a dangerous broom. We could get it done. Take it in turns to work on it and make it beautiful, but practical. It'd be perfect. Could be a birthday gift..." Right?? "I'm not having her come home bruised and cut and try to explain something like that. I want the kids to come to me if they want to experience something new so I can make sure it's done safely." She knew Gid agreed there.
He nodded as he listened to her explain. "I agree with you, I just don't know if the school would approve as it's not a broom from the line. Accusations of favoritism or tampering...." he shrugged "I don't know if it's the right or wrong thing. Maybe we should ask Mariel, she'd know if we could make one ourselves and Emma still be able to use it to play on the house team." Fair enough? "I like the idea though, I think we could get a decent enough broom ready for her."

He nodded again "I agree. Same with each of the kids. I'd rather have them come to us and let us help them if we can."

You are Coffee!