Thread: Testing Area
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 11:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Nymphadoraliz
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Kid's smart." Becca smirked, looking way too proud of her daughter. "That you are. You're clumsy, you're awkward and you're mine." Aww. Now moving on before she threw up a little bit in her mouth. "Definitely." That girl was showing some serious skill at dangerous moves on a broom. "Yeaaah, and me. I've been teaching her super dangerous stuff that most parents are supposed to shout at their kids for doing." Oops. "She's doing well though!"
"She is" he said with a soft smile. He was proud of her, all the kids honestly. They were all doing well, and Norah going into her last year at Hogwarts. He did grin though at her comment "Always" he whispered softly. "And she's loved every minute of it. I think she'd do well on the quidditch team. She needs a good broomstick and if not one of these I'm sure we can order one if we can't get it in the shop." He snickered a little at her comment and nodded "Probably but they can't fault us if we've been doing it ourselves as aurors too."

You are Coffee!