Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 02:36 PM   #162 (permalink)
Lilly94
Slytherin

MO
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliott Patterson
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Fenton
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve LeBlanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Not sure if she should get an adult or simply give the girl a moment to recover, Emmalyn did the only other thing she could think of. "Why don't you sit here with me and I'll grab you a glass of water. Oh, I'm Emmalyn." She quickly rushed off to the counter to grab some water, hoping the girl would sit so she wouldn't worry about her falling again.

Glancing from side to side as to not knock anyone over, Emmalyn hurried back to the booth with cup of cold water.
One hand on the table to steady herself, the other gently rubbing her forehead, Ellie moved closer to the booth. She didn't know how she looked, but she sure did feel like an absolute plonker. If only she'd actually looked where on earth she was going. Clumsy wasn't a strong enough word for her. With a soft nod, she sat herself in the seat opposite where the other girl had been sitting. "I'm Elliott. It's nice to meet you, under the circumstances" she replied, perhaps a little more sheepishly than was intended.

She glanced behind her as Emmalyn headed toward the counter. She took this as an opportunity to check for any obvious injuries. At the moment, her body felt bruised all over, it was difficult to tell what was hurt and what wasn't. Although she was positive the shock of it was a big part of the pain. Her brain had a thing for making things worse than they actually were.

A few minutes later, Emmalyn returned to the booth, water in hand. Ellie smiled at her gratefully and took the glass from her. "Thank you" she said. Taking a sip, she leant back slightly and rubbed her eyes. Sighing, she looked down at the floor where she had been a fumbling lump. "Trust me to trip over, at least I know why I'm called the clumsy one" she laughed. She had to laugh about it, otherwise she would just break down. And that just could not happen.

I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry;
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier