View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 03:13 AM   #486 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post

Nerissa had not expected a follow up question to that, certainly not one as--intrusive. She fixed the girl with a curious glance, perhaps now looking at her in a whole new light. "Is there a difference between the two?" Well, she supposed fighting could also include coming to literal blows with a person. Not that Nerissa had ever seen such things at home. Or, well, anywhere. Brawls belong to scandalous books she'd nick from her papa's study to read under her covers, late at night. "Mama would say that they have disagreements, though." Her eyes began to roll, heavenwards, to show just what she really thought about that, but caught herself right on time.

This was still a stranger. Family matters were not to be shared with strangers, certainly not easily. She'd heard that enough times for slips to happen.

Mercy. "Mercy." She smiled, looked at the shop then back at her. "How do you feel about cats?"
Where she lived arguments usually lead to full-on fights magical or muggle way it didn't matter. The did get sorted out and stopped by the staff but still, they were interesting to watch. Mercy didnt know if there was a difference
but it really wasn't important and seemed like there was nothing more to say on that "I don't know" Disagreement sounded right. She would never know since she never knew her parents. So the whole thing was interesting in a wow peoples lives were sure different, way.

If that makes sense

"I like Cats better than Owls..i dont worry so much about letters"

She had no one to write anyway and if anything the school had owls anyway.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote