Thread: SS: Pool Party
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 02:39 AM   #27 (permalink)
thekraken

DMAC
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ember santos.
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Avery
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default a lot of people omg
✿ i ain't sorry.mp3 | i don't know her.gif ✿

Soraya was unbothered when the ever-so-bashful Zayden ran into her. She just shrugged and laughed, brushing it off with a blasé sort of response. "S'all right, fam, you're good." Because it was. As she was now currently busy in the pool with J0rd4n (whose cool factor upped by 10 when he cannon-balled into the pool) and Andi, she couldn't help but grin and laugh, because the party was soooo much fun. (And it just started!!!)

"Isn't Zita's pool the B35T!" She looked expectantly at both Andi and J0rd4n, hoping they'd both agree (really, she was more invested in what J0rd4n thought for v4ri0u5 reasons that didn't need to be thought about right at that moment)--and why WOULD'T they, Zita was so cool, and she was SO fun. "I'm gl4d y0u d3c1d3d to come 4nyw4y," she splashed both J0rd4n and Andi with water, feeling every bit the playful thirteen year old she was. Everything was happening so fast--and she would later blame the thrill of swimming in the pool for her poor memory--that she'd forgotten about James also attending the party. In her defense, she didn't know if J0rd4n was actually going to come, and she was PRETTY sure she told James to behave himself while at Zita's--but memory was a tricky thing, and Soraya was the worst when it came to remembering important things--so she really hoped that he'd keep to his word (if he had given her his word, that is) and not act a fool.

"Uhhh...," her expression changed from the jubilant and excited, to shocked and embarassed, since James was doing that thing he did whenever he was shirtless. Boys. With a dramatic roll of her eyes, Soraya turned to face J0rd4n, feeling terribly apologetic. "I forgot to mention th4t, uhm...J4M35 is staying at my house this summer soooo he came to the party too, surprise!" Except her voice was anything but excited or happy, she was just doing her best to not groan because if James said or did the wrong thing, it would only be a matter of time before he got into it with J0rd4n. In FACT, Soraya was going to call her obnoxious house guest over, when she witnessed the most scandalous thing she'd seen to date.

With very widened eyes, Soraya watched Zita kiss James, and she was just... in shock. Mostly impressed, but also... she had a very strange feeling that she couldn't quite place and would deny anything and everything related to it later. Huh.