Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 05:48 AM   #106 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Olly's glare did nothing to stop Esme from giggling; in fact it made her laugh even more. He was just way too cute when he tried to come off as annoyed. It was endearing. "Maybe I am. What are you going to do about it?" A sweet smile was sent his way because she knew that he really wasn't bothered at all. He was the definition of Hufflepuff and she loved it. "I love your confidence in that." She beamed. Of course it was obvious to anyone that she did love him a lot.

"Poor Olly getting bullied by a short girl. But I let you have most of them because I know you love them. I wouldn't hog your favourite." That would be plain rude and something that Esme would never do. "At least I didn't inherit his size and intimidation." Winking, she finished her hot dog. Now there was only one left... Pout. "We do, baby. Let's have an awesome picnic and we can do whatever you want to do." Because she wanted him to have a lot of fun too.