View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 05:17 AM   #111 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Slate nodded. "Yeah. Sure. Of course." He'd just go ahead and assume he was capable enough of winning. That was an okay thing to do, right?

Besides, it was like, his duty as a guy to win stuff.

"Want me to teach you how this works?" he asked nodding toward the game. "It's actually pretty simple." It was also pretty entertaining for awhile.

As for his favorite, "Is it weird that I don't have one?"
He was going to win her something!!! She beamed and bounced a bit on her heels. "I can't wait to watch you win it." Not just because he was going to win her something, but because she liked to watch people play that game. It was interesting to see how it worked.
Though Slate Ryker winning her a stuffed animal was bragging rights to, yes? She could make sure someone heard her say he won it just for her. Though she would tell Juni beforehand so Juni wouldn't get mad.

Looking back at the pinball machine she grinned, "You are my official game teacher. So sure, let's figure this one out." Though if it was as easy as he said it was then she would be a quick learner. Nothing could be as complicated as the chess game. She had been practicing at home, but still it confused her.

Giving him a shrug and smile she shook her head, "Not at all, if you like them all you like them all."