View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 05:01 AM   #109 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Slate chuckled. "I was alright at it." He used to be at least. He hadn't played one in a few years. Now he wasn't sure if it was skill or magic. Or maybe a random person just won occasionally and he happened to be that person.

He glanced at the pinball machine and nodded. "Yeah, actually." He paused. "Not this specific machine or game. I've just played pinball machines in general before." He almost added with his dad before deciding against it. That wasn't important and Zita didn't need to know that.

"Have you played before?"
"Well good, hopefully, they have one and you can win me something." She lifted her eyebrows and bit and grinned. Boys were good at games and she loved cute little-stuffed animals so it was a win-win in her eyes. Plus didn't boys like to win girls things, even if they were just friends?

Though they were talking about the pinball machine her eyes were searching for the crane one, she wanted to see him in action with this now.

Soon her eyes were back on the pinball machine though, "I haven't,
but I've seen it before. I'm much better at the pool and air hockey though."
She did know those, "And the quidditch game they have." That was fun too. She had been here and played that a few times.

"What is your favorite?"