Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 10:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Aurora always loved a good dance - it was a great excuse to get all dressed up and try out new hair and makeup products. Single or with someone, she was always sure that she dressed her best so she could be the center of attention. She WAS a Chae after all - they didn't give less than 100% on anything, ESPECIALLY when it came to outfits.

She approached Jeremy with a grin, kissing him on the cheek as she came up from behind. "I like that you skipped the tie. They're soooo overrated," she told him matter of factly. It was true - who wore TIES anymore? Seriously.

Jeremy stopped his fidgeting with the balloon the instant he felt the lips pressed against his cheek. He dropped it to turn his full attention on the most gorgeous girl in all of the world. His heart did some sort of a flutter the moment he set eyes on her. Who says guys didn't get all weak and vulnerable when they saw their girl especially all dressed up like Aurora was?

"Forget about me. Look at you. Beautiful doesn't even cut it.'' Man, wasn't he lucky to have scored her? In return, he moved in, kissing her on her lips. "Want to dance?'' Jer asked when he reluctantly pulled away.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote