View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 06:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

"Their relationship was intensely passionate and at times volatile, but always bound by love. Neither party has made false accusations for financial gain. There was never any intent of physical or emotional harm."

And he agreed to give away 7 million dollars. It's too bad that this issue is causing arguments, though I understand both positions.

But seriously, haven't we all been cruel to loved ones sometimes? I know I've seriously insulted and screamed at people who didn't deserve it. I was so mean that I would send "Dead" by My Chemical Romance and "Platypus" by Green Day to my enemies. This was when I first joined the internet. (I wasn't always a nice Emo lol) Joining Facebook and helping bullied people on YouTube, as well as joining Snitchseeker made me into a better person. My cousin and friend once got into a serious fight where they were beating other almost bloody. They're good now. One of my best friends was a "Mean Girl" in school and she admits it. I bet everyone posting here have done things like this too, but that doesn't mean you're not good people who I'm honored to know. Let she/he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that.

What Depp did was absolutely terrible, but it's not beyond forgiveness in my opinion. Both he and Amber are doing good in their careers and it seems she's forgiven him (based on her statement) so I will also forgive him.

Not trying to offend anyone.

EdITS: Someone on this thread private messaged me to discuss this further, and she convinced me that Johnny Depp wasn't the best actor they could have picked, considering the circumstances. We agreed though that he shouldn't be kicked out of Hollywood. Personally I am still looking forward to this movie very much, but I understand those who aren't.

Last edited by Goblinfrog; 12-03-2017 at 11:03 PM.
Goblinfrog is offline   Reply With Quote