Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 03:20 PM   #155 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

It made Esme happy to see how good Hady was with her daughter. Some mothers weren't the most maternal, or didn't form fast bonds with their children - or so she had heard - but her friend had been great at it right off the bat. Maybe not PERFECT as she was a young first-time parent, but amazing just the same. "That's right. I almost forgot that you were older when you first had siblings. A huge change, but a wonderful one." She knew that her friend loved her siblings - as it should be. Even River was loved even though he could be a massive pain to both her and Juno. "That's right," she added as she gave Nova a little bop on her nose. "Make sure to hold your parents to that one." Jokes because that wouldn't be an issue AT ALL. "Traveling sounds awesome. I love doing that? Where do you plan to go? Africa?" Since there were a lot of different creatures there.

Esme made a face. "Well, I'm not going to look into it." Haha. She'd stick to the normal kinds and that was more than enough for her. "That's true! My mom told me once that you always have to introduce foods slowly and a few at a time, so I'll definitely keep that in mind." So Hady wouldn't have to worry about that at any point when it came to stuff like ice cream. As her friend continued talking, she enjoyed her ice cream. "I'm just like Nova where that is concerned, so I completely get it! Big creatures are the worst; like Acromantulas and Basilisks." She gave a shiver, and it wasn't due to the ice cream she was eating. "Awesome! Now that's the kind of learning that I like because it's at least interesting." Creatures were the best.
Having been an only child until her mid-teens it had been an adjustment when her father re-married and the twins were born. She had taken to them like a mother hen and her baby chicks and the same happened when the triplets had been born but those were her siblings. Her love for them was strong but the love she held for her daughter was like no other. "That I'll agree to now. In the beginning I wasn't incredibly happy but that didn't last long. They're adorable kids and they love when Nova visits." Hadleigh laughed. "I will. Don't worry." Nova was going to have a lot of 'family' members that had careers that involved creatures. "I'm not entirely sure but Africa does sound like a good idea."

This Hady could nod to in agreement. "Mhmm. We'll be working through the vegetables first as most babies tend not to like those." She smiled enjoying another spoonful of her ice cream. There was a slight cringe from her at the mention of Acromantula. "Those just are wrong... after the encounter with them several years back I would be thrilled to never see another one for as long as I live."

You are Bread!