Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 11:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Jeremy stood coolly by the entrance as he waited for Aurora. His girlfriend. Yep, it was official since a few weeks ago but he still liked thinking of her as his girlfriend. Dressed in a formal suit minus the tie (because he was too cool for one) and with his hair neatly styled, he fidgeted with a balloon that had somehow found it's way away from the rest.

Jer kept looking around, obviously searching for Aurora. The first time he wanted to do when she got there was to dance. Maybe afterwards they could get pictures together and then something to eat.
Aurora always loved a good dance - it was a great excuse to get all dressed up and try out new hair and makeup products. Single or with someone, she was always sure that she dressed her best so she could be the center of attention. She WAS a Chae after all - they didn't give less than 100% on anything, ESPECIALLY when it came to outfits.

She approached Jeremy with a grin, kissing him on the cheek as she came up from behind. "I like that you skipped the tie. They're soooo overrated," she told him matter of factly. It was true - who wore TIES anymore? Seriously.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote