Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Was it all looking alright? Though she had left the dining hall hours ago to get ready Madelyn was already back double checking everything and making sure things were going smoothly. She took her job seriously and on the Prom committee, she wasn't going to let the seventh years have a bad last dance. Especially, Will and Khalil, they meant the most to her and she would do anything to make sure tonight was special. Though was Khalil even coming? Yes, of course, he would, she didn't see him missing a party at all.

Madelyn looked around as she danced a bit knowing Will would be there shortly, but before he had come she noticed someone else walk in and then walk out. What was her sister doing? She headed that way, "Maesi lets get some pictures together. Mom and dad will love seeing them. They might not be the closest two sisters, but Madelyn still loved her little sister and wanted to have some fun with her tonight.
Maesi lifted her eyes from her compact mirror as she heard a familiar voice. Her sister.

Pictures. Sure, she wouldn't mind getting some pictures. She did love taking selfies and having other people photograph her. But she couldn't get any pictures yet! She had even made her grand entrance yet!

"Fiiiine, but in a minute. I can't just slip in unnoticed, you know. Besides, I need to get some pictures with Brandon... I mean, Braedon, first." She glanced over at her date who was standing there looking hot, but also awkward. Probably because Madelyn completely ignored him. But he'd get over it. She sent him a coy smile and wiggled her fingers at him.

Turning back to Madelyn, she said, "Look, can you get the DJ to play some sort of show stopping song so we can make our entrance?" She was on the prom committee so she had complete faith in her. Then she could do the pictures and all.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote