Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:44 PM   #153 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

"What a lucky little girl." Esme grinned as she watched Hady tickle Nova's belly. That was the most adorable thing ever. "Auntie Esme was spoiled too, but of course I don't go over indulgent." Well, beyond when it came to things like her horse of course. Really possessions weren't the most important thing to her and that was something that she had in common with Oliver which was one of the reasons why they were perfect for each other. "Of course and you know you can always come down whenever you want to. Same for Nova and Frankie, of course." They could always see the horses and Nova would be older by then. "Same for you! You'll be done with school soon enough and I'm sure that there are loads of other things that you will get accomplished. I can't wait to see where my life is heading." Unlike some people, the future always made her excited as opposed to scared. Moving forward was her thing and being stuck in the present or dwelling on the past just wasn't her thing; that was part of why history was one of her least favourite subjects. Thank Merlin she didn't have to take that class anymore even if the professor was really nice.

"Fruit is pretty awesome. Way better than vegetables. I think that's why there are no vegetable ice creams as far as I know. Those would be pretty nasty." Like carrots. Esme didn't mind them in general, but carrot ice cream would be disgusting. "Oh, yes. Then she can have some strawberry ice cream like her mama. Unless of course she ends up not liking strawberries or something." Nova could have any flavour that she wanted. "wht's her favourite creature to see at the zoo?" For her it was really hard to decide. "I'll definitely come and you can always teach me more things when you learn them if you want to." Because those were the kinds of lessons that she never minded learning. Creatures were very fascinating and she loved them - well, the ones that weren't deadly or boring.
"A very lucky, wonderful little girl." Hady couldn't help it. Nova was perfect. From the blondish-brown hair on the top of her little head way down to her tiny baby toes. No one could ever tell Hady any different. "As was I. Being an only child until I was sixteen made that easy but now I have this little one to spoil and my dad has five others at home he can spoil." She didn't know how the man did it, all those little ones. "You here that, Nova? Auntie Esme says we can visit her and the horses anytime once she gets her career started." Smiling she looked across the table at her friend. "Once I finish Uni I plan on traveling a bit to get even more knowledge about different creatures before I truly start on my career in being a Creature Healer." That was the plan anyway.

"I'm not sure there is a vegetable ice cream but who knows really." There was more flavors out there than she could ever name. "We'll just have to see. She can taste them all over time and choose that way if she likes." One or two flavors each visit until she found her favorite. "She likes most of them. The nifflers, unicorns and bowtruckles. Some of the larger ones scare her a little right now." Most likely because they were so big and she so small. "Of course. I'll teach you whatever I know about them." That was what she loved about her job at Scamanders, getting to teach others about the creatures.

You are Bread!