View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 03:59 AM   #45 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

It was clear that the merely holding her hand was helping to settle Gaston down even further, and that was a great relief to Rosalyn because she absolutely hated seeing him upset and crying. Things were going to be okay and they would get through them; everything always worked out in the end. His next words made her smile, happy to know that she helped him. Even though she already KNEW it, it was always nice to hear such things. "And I will continue to do so." Something that she was sure he was more than aware of, but she wanted to say so anyway. "I never thought I would find love again either. I know how it feels even if it was under different circumstances." At the time she would have welcomed the cheating ex to be killed by a dragon or something else horrible, but those feelings had changed a long time ago. Usually she wouldn't have wished death on anyone, but at the time she had been so hurt and so angry. It was so nice to be healed and moving on with her life. Starting all over again.

Gaston's reassurances were nice to hear and deep down she knew that he was correct in thinking that there had been nothing she could do, but Rosalyn still wasn't convinced. "I am a professor. I should have sent them back to their common rooms. Went with Kaysha to do that. But we thought that they would be safe... They were going to go to Viktor's office... They had wanted to be there for safety. I didn't think anything would have happened... We thought that they would be okay." Tears were threatening to fall again, but somehow she managed to keep her composure. "Please don't talk like that, Gaston." It was hard hearing that.