Thread: Ilvermorny: Wampus Common Room
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 06:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
LasiodoraNorwich

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

Seeing the dog wag her tail made Veronica giggle. It was always nice to see how friendly the creatures were and that was the main reason why they were just about the only animals she actively liked. Taking that cue, she continued to give pets, scratching behind the ears now for good measure.

Oh. That was lovely. "That's really nice. I wish I had a good story for my name, but it really wasn't anything special." Not that she disliked her name or anything; fact is that she liked it... but there was no special meaning behind it and her parents weren't even together anymore. All because her mom couldn't forgive dad for what he had done a while ago. "That's cool. Are you close to your grandmother?"

she nodded as Ver talked, not really thinking much of it.

She was a bit surprised about the remark about her grandmother, its not like it didn't make logical sence to ask such a question, she just somehow didn't see it coming. "Actually I never met my Grandmother. She died before I was born." as always, she didn't really think about what she was saying. She just sort of let the words out.

Last edited by LasiodoraNorwich; 11-19-2017 at 05:47 PM.
LasiodoraNorwich is offline   Reply With Quote