Thread: Ilvermorny: Quodpot Field
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 02:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Neasig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasiodoraNorwich View Post
unfortunately, Neasig's legilimency skills made him awfull when it came to conversations. "Who's Aurora?" Neasig cringed, he realized his mistake as soon as he said it. He decided to stop trying to figure out what to say by mind reading and just get information by listening to what Jer said like a normal person.

"Yeah, okay. I'll talk to her." He was eager to change the subject, to distract from what he had said a few moments ago. He didn't want any rumors to start, no matter how true they were.

When Aurora was mentioned, Jer didn't think much on it. They spent lots of time together all over the school plus out on the grounds. "My girlfriend. I mean, if you saw us around together all the time, you'd figure that out.'' Just how daft was the guy? "In case all the hand holding didn't give you a clue...''

His eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Hang on. Are you interested in Aurora?'' Jer was all ready to go into beast mode for his woman but then he remembered... Aurora wasn't interested in any other guy but himself. "Simmer down,'' he told himself. "No need to get fired up.''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote