View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default 25 Times Raoul Showed He Has a Heart - Sa13+
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Hiiiii, everybody! I'm Rhi, and this will be my first attempt at the Ss25. Working on my SS100 drabbles for my current former Hogwarts RPG character, Gaston Marchand, has inspired me to examine the other side of the rocky repationship he has with his father, so this will be a sort of spin-off from the point of view of Gaston's father, Raoul Marchand. Most content will focus on Raoul's adult life, but there will be some insight into his younger days.

I'll be using all Disney songs for this challenge, including those from animated and live action movies, sequels, PIXAR, tv shows, and Broadway musicals. If it has the Disney label somewhere, anything goes!

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter universe and characters belong to J.K. Rowling and the songs used in the track list to their respective owners.

Text Cut: Track List

1. Do You Want to Build a Snowman? - Frozen
2. Home - Beauty and the Beast (the Broadway musical)
3. Here I Am - Camp Rock
4. Proud of Your Boy - Aladdin (the Broadway musical)
5. Reflection - Mulan
6. My Funny Friend and Me - The Emperor's New Groove

Orphans

We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
Do you wanna build a snowman?

- Do You Want to Build a Snowman?, Frozen

Someone’s shaking me. I look at the clock; it’s not even dawn! “Alex, it’s Saturday!

I turn away, but he yanks the blankets off. Now Paul’s jumping on the bed. Ugh, brothers! “Alexandre Marchand, If you don’t get out –“ Then I see the look in Alex’s eyes.

Something’s wrong. Why don’t I hear Father watching tv? Or smell Mother making breakfast?

A car crash. Our parents never made it home. Is this a joke? It’s not funny! “NO! You’re lying!” I pull away as Alex and Paul hug me but eventually dissolve into sobs. Now what’ll happen to us?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...

Last edited by MadMadamMalfoy; 03-16-2019 at 11:05 AM.