Thread: Ilvermorny: Wampus Common Room
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
LasiodoraNorwich

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteMeToDeath View Post

Avi? That was... an interesting name, though Veronica didn't really dwell on it much. In all honestly she wasn't a HUGE animal lover, and in fact didn't give them too much thought in general though she DID like dogs. They were the best animals and the only type that she would ever consider as having for a pet. So much better than cats and they WERE seen as man's best friend. "Oh, that's cool. I wish I had a dog..." When she was graduated she WOULD get her own. Then she'd actually have the time to care for it on her own. It just didn't make any sense to when she had school to deal with. "Can I pet her?"

As she spoke, Veronica moved a bit closer to the fire, already feeling it start to warm her up a little. It really had been a good idea to venture over here as opposed to the kitchens. Laziness and seeing a dog were good reasons to stay in the common room. "I'm Veronica by the way," she added upon realising that she had failed to give an introduction.
"Yeah, sure." she started wondering why she if wanted a dog she didn't have one. it could be that her parents won't let her have any pets. she frowned a bit, she wasn't the type of person to go to go crazy on animals, but still it bothered her that some people couldn't stand them.

She paused as Veronica said her name, she knew someone named Veronica. She couldn't stand the woman, such a gossip. Well, at least the name wasn't completely ruined for her. "November Chapman" she said as she put her hand out to shake. Judging off the fact that her hands were starting to burn and the color that her fingers were, her hands were colder than Niflhiem, although she thought it was likely more rude to not shake hands than it was to shake with cold ones.