Thread: Ilvermorny: Pukwudgie Common Room
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 11:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
"Yeah, this year. How about you? You...took yours, right?" Ezra said, raising an eyebrow quizzically. If he remembered correctly, she was older than he was - but he couldn't remember exactly. Last year had thrown SOOO many people into the mix, it was hard to remember who was who anymore. "I'm doing pretty good. Got most of the practical stuff down - it's the theoretical parts that are making me want to just curl up into a ball and give up," he joked.

Yeah. Totally joking. Mostly.

"Must be nice not having to worry about them," he added with a smile. Although, did she have to worry about uni applications now? Oh man. That was a whole different monster...
Ah, so she was right. And that also meant he probably had just skipped class, because he was definitely in Sam's year. Not that she was going to point that out, to be honest. "Finished them last year," Dana replied with a smile, crossing her legs Indian-style under her blanket. Despite the difficulties she encountered, she did pretty well and passed most of them. The only important subject for her was really just magizoology, after all. She also couldn't help but laugh a little bit as he shared more. Unsolicited information wasn't always bad. Dana liked getting to know people. "I'll have to agree on that. It gets really tricky, but I'm sure you'll do well. Good luck." He probably wasn't burning himself out like she did last term, which is definitely better in all aspects. Studying for JARVEYs wasn't exactly the best part of her sixth year, Dana was sure.

"Actually, yes. It's a relief, not having exams to worry about anymore," the blond shared, which was true. It was like a really heavy load was taken off her shoulders after she walked out of her last JARVEY exam the year before. "University next year, however, is an entirely different story." And she was truthfully scared of the future.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote