View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #106 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default finishing the activity
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

She heard the Professor call the activity to a close, really she did and it appalled her to think she was still in the field collecting dung.

While others may have been making several trips, the Ravenclaw wasn't as keen on the idea so she'd magically extended the inside of her bucket. That way, it could fit far more than the average bucket in one trip. When even the extension charm wasn't enough to keep the dung from rising high into the bucket, she knew she'd collected enough--not that that mattered anymore since they were being called back.

Just as before, Jessa made no rush to head back to the others. There would be no running with loads or otherwise creating a hassle for herself when it wasn't necessary. Thing was...she'd never been a particularly competitive person.

It was just a thing.

She got back to the others in time to hear the instructions on leaving and that they could have a handful..which....was only useful if..."Can those of us keeping the dung stay and return to the greenhouse with Professor Myers when he gets here?"

Otherwise it'd just be a waste.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.